In these unprecedented times, we are coming together to navigate a new landscape for the performing arts. We are dedicated to ensuring the safety of artists, staff and patrons, while returning to in-person performances in our theatres. We are excited to feel the energy of an artist on stage and see you coming through the doors again. Together, we will walk through the way to experience live events safely.
Please note that
masks are to be worn at all times
while inside the Arts & Culture Centres, including while seated in the theatre watching a performance.
We Are Open!
• We are taking phone calls only at this time. There will be no in person sales.
• If you need to come to the building for any reason, please call in advance to make an appointment with the administration or box office.
• Rehearsal and studio spaces will also resume. Please contact the administration office to book a space and time to arrive at the building.
• Ticket purchases will happen by PHONE and ONLINE .
• If required, the box office will take cash by appointment only. Please call in advance to arrange a time.
• Your tickets will be emailed to you at the time of purchase as a mobile/e-ticket or print at home ticket. Please save the ticket on your mobile phone or print the attached PDF to bring with you to the theatre.
• If using e-tickets or print at home tickets is not possible, patrons can pick up tickets at the box office on the night of the performance.
• There will be no advance ticket pick up.
• Patrons who are not feeling well on the night of the event, or feel that they might have been in a compromised situation relating to COVID-19 must stay home.
• A full refund will be offered to the patron and members of their party by contacting the box office in advance or within 24 hours of a missed performance if they are unable to attend due to COVID-19.
• We have increased seating capacity, but we are continuing to distance in the theatres.
• Two seats to the left and right of your seats will remain empty.
• If you are not feeling well on the night of the event, or feel that you might have been in a compromised situation relating to COVID-19, then you must stay home. In this case, a full refund will be offered to you and members of your party by contacting the box office in advance or within 24 hours of a missed performance if you are unable to attend due to COVID-19.
Coming to the Centres
• Masks are required.
• As per public health guidelines, audience members aged 12 and older are required to show proof of vaccination and identification in order to enter the theatre.
• Please respect physical distancing and stay six feet apart from others while moving around the building.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the building and will be clearly marked.
• No latecomers will be admitted to the theatre. Please arrive with enough time to be seated before the show.
• Please check event page regarding intermission.
• No coat check available.
• Washroom access will be available but capacity will be restricted based on the room size.
We have performances on sale now! Call your local box office to book your tickets.